WHO WE ARE
Sensitization / education of vulnerable populations on STI / HIV / AIDS prevention and support for AIDS Orphans and Vulnerable Children (SEAC).
- Educate and sensitize vulnerable populations of poor communities in the city of Yaoundé and its surroundings on:
- Prevention of STIs / HIV / AIDS
- Opportunistic diseases related to HIV / AIDS
- Family planning
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV (PMTCT)
- Supervising Orphans of AIDS and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in institutions and communities