WHO WE ARE
A constant renewal
- 1989: Creation of the association «Hope Welcoming Centers » (HWC).
CAES, support and supervision of the AIDS orphans in the families and home of origin;
- 1990: Official recognition of « Les Centres d’Accueil de l’Espoir » CAES;
- 1992: Creation of antennas in the districts of Yaoundé, animated by volunteers;
- 1994: Creating a multidisciplianary centre for orphans affected by AIDS at the Efoulan neighbourhood;
- 1995: Partnership with the Cameroonian Ministry of public health for the prevention and support for those infected with HIV/AIDS;
- 1996: The strength of the multifunctional Centre of Efoulan orphans is brought to forty;
- 2002:Recruitment and training of community educators and specialized educators;
- 2006: Decree N ° 206/109 2006-03-23, which gave the association the status of recognized public utility association;
- 2007: Visit of the CAES by the Director general of the International Monetary Fund (IMF);
- 2009: Special consultative status with the economic and social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations;
- 2012: Construction of the school complex «St Therese of Lisieux»;
- 2013: Establishment of a centre for promoting the socio-economic activities «Nkoabang CEPASE».